Location: Outside The Buccaneer Bar & Grill, 128 William Street in Port Stanley
Guiding Bodies: CFSA
Please note that all events were performed in the sand.
1. Farmer's Walk: 275 lbs per hand, for max distance in 60 seconds, turns every 50'
2. Tire flip: 750 lbs (in sand), head-to-head, for 50', time limit 75 seconds
3. Standard Deadlift for max, 495 lb starting weight, 45 lb increments, no straps allowed, IPF-legal single ply suits allowed, every athlete must attempt every weight until failure
1. Log Medley -- four logs: 227, 257, 275, 305 lbs
2. Atlas Stones: 240 to 365 lbs
3. Super Yoke, 20' course, for max
- 850 lb tire, two flips
- Super Yoke, 630 lbs, 20'
- 350 lb Husafell Stone Carry, 30'
- Sled Drag, 575 lbs, 30'
FULL DAY ONE RESULTS -- (DOWNLOAD in .pdf format)
Top twelve athletes continued to Day 2. Points were carried over by eliminating all unsuccessful athletes and recompiling each Day 1 event with the twelve finalists.
FULL FINAL RESULTS -- (DOWNLOAD in .pdf format)